If you’re planning a vacation in Mbarara, our sumptuous rooms and suites might just tempt you to stay a little longer. Welcoming and spacious, with neoclassical features that evoke authentic Ugandan elegance, our rooms are thoughtfully designed with style and comfort in mind. Lake View Resort Hotel offers accommodation in 70 well designed and furnished rooms. Available in four different varieties, they each have their own unique touches and, unusually for a boutique hotel, are among the largest rooms found in Mbarara, western Uganda. You are free to chose from our standard hotel rooms from either the main wing or executive wing.
Our rooms have en-suite bathrooms, Curved Shower Curtain Rods, Executive writing desk, comfortable Chair as well as Towels and are fully decorated, spacious with high speed wireless internet and Tv with DSTV channels, Mosquito Net
Note: The rates below are subject to 18% VAT
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
The charges below only apply to 100% advance payment on accommodation. If you only paid our required 25% deposit, this won’t be refunded.
- 25% if cancelled four days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled two or three days in advance.
- 50% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
In case of any cancellation the tax (VAT) of 18% on the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 15th of the next month.
Note: Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation and will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for bookings made through our online payment system usually take 3-5 working days.
- In case of LPO payment is expected within 30days after which 5% interest applies per week.
PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION: All guests are required to present a valid identification upon check-in, which may be either a passport, East Africa National ID or National ID for Uganda nationals. Uganda Nationals can check-in with either a passport, National ID or a valid Uganda driving license.
LATE CHECK-OUT POLICY
Check out time is (mention your checkout time here) please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability. If the room is available, normal tariff will be charged. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry or period the management shall have the right to remove the guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
Children are welcome at LAKE VIEW RESORT Hotel Mbarara, subject to availability of child-friendly rooms and equipment. Selected rooms can accommodate 1 child (0-17yrs) sharing with parents.
Standard child rates (unless specified otherwise in e.g. special offers):
- Infants 0-3 year stay free when sharing with adults.
- Children 4-12 years are charged a flat fee of UGX …per child (inclusive of breakfast), per night when sharing with adults.
- Children 13 -17 years are charged a flat fee of UGX… per child (inclusive of breakfast), per night when sharing with adults.
- Children staying in a room by themselves will be charged full adult rates.
- Kids’ breakfast free (0-3 years) and daily meals from USD 7 in the Kiddies Menu